X-ray of shooting gun X-ray of shooting gun

Interesting concept

However you should add more to it. Add a preloader and also add some sound. Also why does that gun seem have infinite bullets? Maybe you should show the bullets decreasing and eventually running out. Eh, now I'm just thinking too much.

Wertyfal responds:

I think im going to add some more to it, shanks for your ideas!

Madness: Zombipanic Madness: Zombipanic

It's pretty good

It just needs a preloader and a replay button so be sure to add that when you submit the finished work. Other than that, it's classic Madness.

Planetoid - Chapter 1 Planetoid - Chapter 1

Niiiiice!

This is easily one of the best things I've seen on here in the past few days. The visuals are pleasing, the music is nice and atmospheric (gives that futuristic feel). The only thing I wasn't clear on what exactly was happening, though I have somewhat of an idea. Maybe a little dialogue (it doesn't need much, just a little--maybe at the end) would help.

Fate responds:

It DOES start to get a bit choppy towards the end, but the storyline's set in cement now, and they can't talk. :/
Thanks for the awesome review.
I'm glad you liked it.

LL Sunshine's Gone Insane LL Sunshine's Gone Insane

lol

I don't know why I'm laughing at this... maybe because it's so insane or maybe because I'm watching this late at night.

Anyway, even though it's just an auxiliary loop, I wish there was a little more than Sunshine in the right corner in an empty room. Maybe you should've put him in a strait jacket and a padded cell since you say he's gone insane.

InnerChild548 responds:

Haha, thanks, that's a good idea.

The white thing is a straight jacket, btw.

bla bla

Well the drawings are cute but

It really could use some sound and definitely some dialog. Also please remember to include a preloader with your flash submissions. Also work on the background a little more. This is actually a good start but it just needs some work.

Drawing Death! Drawing Death!

How much time did you spend on this?

It looks like it was thrown together in less than an hour. Could you at least add a preloader so it won't keep looping over and over? Since there's neither a preloader or a replay button that gives us an option of having it play again, it's probably good that there's no sound here I would have mute the sound on my computer in order to keep it from driving me crazy while typing the review.

In addition, you REALLY need to work on your artwork. The water doesn't even cover the bottom of the screen entirely. There's white space between the water and the bottom of the screen. Also, why isn't the cliff colored and yet the anvil, brick, or whatever is falling n his head is?

The only thing this flash has going for it is the animation, which is merely decent. Everything else needs a LOT of work.

Peeing With Portals Peeing With Portals

Better than I thought it would be

When I saw the title I was thinking that it was just more rubbish thrown together just so the creator could say they have submitted something to Newgrounds, but it's actually okay. Not great, not even that good but decent. The animation is okay and the catchy little song adds something to it. I'm rating it for what it is, an intentionally stupid flash. The fact that it looks like you spent more than 5 minutes helps a lot.

Mac vs. Pc in Spanish Mac vs. Pc in Spanish

Not bad for your first submission

In fact, it's pretty good. The only criticism is the music on the menu makes the menu stand out more than video itself. However that's not that big a deal, I was mainly pointing it out. The artwork and animation are good. It's a bit short but since it's based on a TV commercial, that's to be expected. Good job.

SmallEnterprises responds:

Why thank you!!!! Finally some moderately good feed back. I salute you sir, or madam. It is hard to tell when I can only use your profile picture for reference.

I feel so giddy!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Chalk=? Chalk=?

Uh....what?

The kid's expression didn't change the entire time. You may oughta work on that.

Sonic V.S Metal Sonic Sonic V.S Metal Sonic

A bit wanting

I liked how there was some dialogue but...it was kind of boring to watch. I mean, it wasn't the worst thing, but... you should've added some more twists to it. Also, the ending was a bit random and abrupt. It was interesting to see Sonic surrender but it could've been done a little better.

I might think of something later on, so if you're interested, PM me and I'll try to give you some ideas...or not. If you can figure out how to flesh this out a bit, then that's cool as well. I just feel that like this could be made better. It's already decent compared to many of the more recent flashes---it just needs some work.