_-={Dark Heavens}=-_ _-={Dark Heavens}=-_

Dark Skies with an extra dose of awesome!

I didn't even know that was POSSIBLE! I am blown away by this. You took everything that was great about Dark Skies and made it better!

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! I always kinda had a special place in my heart for this song. I don't know if it's better then the original, I suppose that's subjective, I could never decide.

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

_-={Blood Fields*Demo*}=-_ _-={Blood Fields*Demo*}=-_

Can't wait to hear the full version

As this is friggin' awesome!

MaestroRage responds:

then don't wait too long :D!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/81858

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it.

Happy birthday remixed Happy birthday remixed

Not much here

It's basically just Happy birthday played with electronic-style instruments--it doesn't even change octaves. Add some more to it next time. To get some ideas maybe you can listen to the existing remixes of variou songs that are on this site. No, I'm not saying you should be just like them but you can learn from them.

Monstroshi Monstroshi

Awesome!!!

The only thing I feel I should point out is that it sounds less like a boss theme and more like a chase theme. In other words, it's more like "this thing's too strong for us to even to pretend we stand a chance against it! Let's just get the hell out of here. Maybe if we see it again later, we can fight it--but only if we're stronger"

The sense of danger is there, though.

Golden Sun - Happy Town Golden Sun - Happy Town

Ahh, memories :)

I remember it being 3 AM and finally beating stupid Saturos for the first time and helping to retore the town of Kolima which is where I first heard this song. Anyway, you did a good job on this arrangment.

Granny's Spaghetti Granny's Spaghetti

I won't classify it into a genre

But if I may I will say it sounds like a BGM club/bar/hangout in a video game. You know the kind of place where locals go and get a drink and a bout to eat, travelers can hear the latest rumors. Not a fancy restaurant, but the local hangout where ordinary people go. That's what it makes me think of.

++glicthyups++ ++glicthyups++

Could be better but doesn't totally suck.

Sounds like it could be a theme for an annoying recurring boss. However the part that's actually a tune needs to be more in sync with the drums, giving a much fuller sound. It's a bit too empty as it is now.

Spiral Mountain Redux Spiral Mountain Redux

Cool!

The flute/clarinet/whatever (I'm not good at ID'ing instruments) could use another accompaniment (piano maybe) but overall, this is a nice arrangment :)

Sonic 2 boss metal Sonic 2 boss metal

Keep practicing

I don't think your program is the only problem. You also need to adjust the sound on your guitar and amp. Also add more instruments and maybe some drums. Metal isn't only about guitar.

Legend of Zelda Overworld cove Legend of Zelda Overworld cove

Well...

At least it's somewhat on key. However, the distortion guitar is a little too prominent.. I dunno how to describe it except it's kind of how something played on the piano sounds when too much pedal is used, if you're familiar with that sound. Try using fading a little so it's not just the same volume all the way through.

With some tweaking, this concept could work. Keep practing and maybe someday you can do a remake of this.