X-ray of shooting gun X-ray of shooting gun

Interesting concept

However you should add more to it. Add a preloader and also add some sound. Also why does that gun seem have infinite bullets? Maybe you should show the bullets decreasing and eventually running out. Eh, now I'm just thinking too much.

Wertyfal responds:

I think im going to add some more to it, shanks for your ideas!

Madness: Zombipanic Madness: Zombipanic

It's pretty good

It just needs a preloader and a replay button so be sure to add that when you submit the finished work. Other than that, it's classic Madness.

Planetoid - Chapter 1 Planetoid - Chapter 1

Niiiiice!

This is easily one of the best things I've seen on here in the past few days. The visuals are pleasing, the music is nice and atmospheric (gives that futuristic feel). The only thing I wasn't clear on what exactly was happening, though I have somewhat of an idea. Maybe a little dialogue (it doesn't need much, just a little--maybe at the end) would help.

Fate responds:

It DOES start to get a bit choppy towards the end, but the storyline's set in cement now, and they can't talk. :/
Thanks for the awesome review.
I'm glad you liked it.

Falling Stars in Flash Falling Stars in Flash

I wanted to like this

but there just isn't much here. It's basically just an interactive screensaver. Then again, you say this is just a demo... if you were to show us the finished product when you complete it...

ToastyProductions responds:

A demo, as in demonstration, not a snippet of a larger project. Just to explain.

Life with Rabbit Ears 1.5 Life with Rabbit Ears 1.5

Nice job

However, why can't the rabbit attack? However, I wish the rabbit could attack. I mean, rabbits have teeth so maybe you should've included a bite attack.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome game

Pretty addicting too The only problem is that there are some major bugs. I keep on getting the tutorial screen and the title screen in the background. Also, the game doesn't work right at times (My clicks aren't registered, the icons at the bottom of the screen disappear, etc).

_-={Dark Heavens}=-_ _-={Dark Heavens}=-_

Dark Skies with an extra dose of awesome!

I didn't even know that was POSSIBLE! I am blown away by this. You took everything that was great about Dark Skies and made it better!

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! I always kinda had a special place in my heart for this song. I don't know if it's better then the original, I suppose that's subjective, I could never decide.

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

_-={Blood Fields*Demo*}=-_ _-={Blood Fields*Demo*}=-_

Can't wait to hear the full version

As this is friggin' awesome!

MaestroRage responds:

then don't wait too long :D!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/81858

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it.

Happy birthday remixed Happy birthday remixed

Not much here

It's basically just Happy birthday played with electronic-style instruments--it doesn't even change octaves. Add some more to it next time. To get some ideas maybe you can listen to the existing remixes of variou songs that are on this site. No, I'm not saying you should be just like them but you can learn from them.